Web push notifications don't work on Incognito tab. So please recheck to ensure that you aren't on it.
After click on 'Set campaign live' from ManySales system, normally you will receive the web push within 2 minutes. In case you didn't receive it on your devices, there are 3 common explanations for this:
Please keep reading this article to get more information.
1. Opt-in is not enabled:
If you haven't seen or been able to opt-in to your website's web push notifications, you need to check if you have your opt-in enabled.
Go to your Web push page > Opt-in and check if you've chosen either "Single opt-in" or "Double opt-in".
Recommended: 'Double opt-in' will capture more subscribers and we recommend enabling this opt-in type.
2. Haven't click on "Allow" to start receiving notifications:
You can manually check if you've opted in to web push notifications by clicking on the lock icon on your address bar.
You'll see if you've opted in to notifications here. You can click on the dropdown here and manually change your preference to "Allow" if you initially blocked notifications:
3. Your device settings don't allow notifications
You may also not be receiving notifications because your device settings restrict notifications. Here's how you can set it up on different devices:
1. Go to "Settings" and click on "Apps"
2. From the app list, click on "Chrome"
3. Click on "Notifications" and switch on "Show notifications".
1. Go to "Settings" and click on "Notifications and actions"
2. Ensure that "Banners, Sounds" is toggled on for "Google Chrome"
1. Open "System Preferences" and click on "Notifications"
2. Click on "Google Chrome" and ensure the toggle is on for "Allow Notifications from Google Chrome".
Note: The Safari browser on Mac device and iOS devices currently do not support web push notifications. Apple plans to release support for web push in the future but until then, no web push notification app can send notifications to iOS devices.
4. Your device is on "Do Not Disturb" or "Focus Assist" mode
You may not be receiving notifications if you have switched on "Do Not Disturb" (on Mac) and "Focus Assist" (on Windows) for specific hours during the day.
On Mac OS, open "System Preferences", click on "Notifications", and click on "Do Not Disturb". You can see if this setting is turned on and how long do not disturb is enabled.
On Windows, go to "Focus Assist" from "Settings" and check if you have switched it on.
If you are still having trouble receiving web push notifications from your site, you can contact our team via live chat or email: firstname.lastname@example.org