Trigger helps your pop-up target customers at the most ideal moment. In ManySales, we have 5 types of Triggers, which allows you to customize the usage of your pop-ups.
In this article, you will find the step-to-step guideline to set up each trigger.
HOW TO SET UP TRIGGER
Before getting started, make sure you don't miss these articles to make your Triggers more practical and efficient.
1. How to Set up On Exit-Intent Trigger
- Go to Targeting > When to show > select On Exit-intent > Click Enable > OK.
*Note: Remember to set up Frequency to avoid causing annoyance to visitors. Exit-Intent trigger will not be available on mobile version.
2. How to set up On Click Pop-up
- Go to Targeting > When to show > Select On click to a specific area.
- Find Element > Click Start Selecting. To make it easier for you, ManySales supports a tool to select the area you want just by clicking.
- Then click to select the area. You can select various areas together to show the same pop-up message.
- Click "View elements selector" at the footer to show the list of areas you have just selected.
- After click Save, you can recheck to decide your selected areas. Then click OK.
3. How to set up a Scroll Pop-up
- Go to Targeting section > When to show > After X percent scrolling > Set the percentage (%) > OK.
- Set the percentage you want, around 70% is considered good.
4. How to set up a Timely Pop-up
- Go to Targeting > When to show > choose After X seconds > Set the seconds > OK.
- Choose your expected seconds to show the pop-up.
5. How to set up Interacting Pop-up
- Go to Targeting > When to show > After Interacting with ManySales's Tools > Choose Tools > Click switch button to Enable > OK.
- Choose the Tools (Pop-up / Sales Pop / Review Box) from your current ones.
- The Pop-up / Sales Pop / Review Box you select here are the ones you did set up before in the ManySales app.
- You can enable many tools at the same time. If you enable all, when visitors interacted with any of them, they will see the pop-up.