We offer a monthly volume of Pageviews and Emails when you finished app installation, regardless which plan you're on. To check your current quota of usage, view our 2020 Pricing Plan.
Proceed on reading more below to understand clearly how we price on the monthly volume and
1. What happens if my monthly pageviews and emails ran out?
Your storefront tools and Email feature(s) will be frozen:
- Conversion tools: Blinking tab, Sales pop, and Pop-up
- Email Campaign: Every action related to sending emails will be stopped.
- Ratings & Reviews: Our review widget will be hidden on your site. But you still can get reviews from AliExpress or import reviews by your own CSV file.
2. How to upgrade emails and pageviews volume?
If you run out of pageviews/emails monthly volume, you will be required to upgrade to another plan for a larger volume that meets your needs. You can check the subscription fee for our plans as following steps:
- Access your Account & Billing on the sidebar > proceed to My Subscription
- At the section How much your average monthly emails and page views, drag the button to your desirable monthly volume of usage.
Otherwise, if you could not find a plan that meets your demand, please reach us via email@example.com to discuss on a special custom package (E.g. you want less features, less pageviews but more emails for monthly usage).
3. How much do I have to pay for the larger usage volume by upgrading?
When you upgrade the emails and pageviews volume by moving from current package to a larger package, the charge is prorated based on the difference in price and the number of days remaining in the billing cycle.
For example, you begin a 30-day billing cycle on a $35.00 Basic plan (40,000 emails/month and 25,000 pageviews/month), and then upgrade to a $60.00 plan (55,000 emails/month and 40,000 pageviews/month) on day 15th of the billing cycle.
You would be charged
$35.00+($60.00-$35.00)*(15/30) = $30.00 USD. When the billing cycle is renewed, the cost of the new package will be charged as normal.
4. How to count the total emails and pageviews volume after upgrading?
If you upgrade your plan during the current billing cycle, the new cap will be added to your maximum usage quota right away. You can continue using all the tools that require pageviews/ emails.
All the usage numbers will be reset at the end of the billing cycle.
5. What if I want to downgrade to smaller volume, what should I do?
You can NOT downgrade your selected volume, but you can contact our Support Team at email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach us at email email@example.com at any time.