Managing online reviews give you the control of protecting and strengthening the reputation of your business. As cited above, online reviews go a long way in shaping consumers' buying decisions, and therein, your clients' bottom lines. One bad review has the potential to cripple a business, but one good review can provide a ton of marketing power, when leveraged effectively.
Keep reading below to see how many ways ManySales offers you to manage your review list.
1. Manage the review list by filters
The review list in ManySales is the synthesis of all the comments, feedback of your products from your customers. You can manage them well with the filters provided. Below are the filter attributes and their function:
- Content: Sorts the reviews by a keyword in each one. E.g. The reviews which contain the word 'love' in it.
- Product: Sorts the reviews by product's name.
- Photo: Sorts the reviews by photo availability in each one. (Unavailable and Available)
- Rating: Sorts the reviews by its rating stars.
- Source: Sorts the reviews by where it comes from. There are 3 kinds of source: Imported (by CSV file), Ali Express and Direct (when someone submits a review from ManySales review widget).
- Status: Sorts the reviews by its status which are Live (Publish on your storefront) and Pending (Unpublish and pending for approval).
- Last Modified: Sorts the reviews by the latest date you have interaction on. E.g. Reply to, Pin on top, Import, Publish, or Unpublish.
2. Publish / Unpublish or Archive the reviews
It's essential to control the in and out of reviews on your store, that's why we want to make it's possible for you to manage all the reviews. Thereby, all the reviews you got will be pending for your approval and you can select which reviews to publish or unpublish on your store.
In case you found all the comments are not necessary, you can archive them out of your review list.
3. Reply/Pin the comments on top
Why is responding to reviews so important? Consider this:
- 94% of consumers say that a bad review has convinced them to avoid a business.
- 53% of customers expect businesses to respond to negative reviews within a week.
- But 63% say that a business has never responded to their review.
- 45% of consumers say they’re more likely to visit a business that responds to negative reviews.
That's why many businesses fear bad reviews may drive away existing and potential customers. Therefore, instead of trying to hide those bad reviews away, respond to customers with negative feedback in time might help to turn it to your advantage in some situations. Acknowledge this point is indispensable, ManySales allows you to answer and interact more closely with your customers by responding to the reviews.
Simply click on the feedback that you want to respond to, then write a comment on your points in the box. Please note that you cannot delete the response once you hit the 'Reply' button.
In case you want the review with your reply to be viewed first, simply hit the button Pin to top. When you 'reply' or 'pin on top' the reviews, you will see the icon as below:
These icons will help you to identify and manage the reviews easier.
Should you have further questions or concerns, feel free t reach us at email firstname.lastname@example.org