ManySales allows you to showcase your reviews on product pages in a fully customizable format.
In this article, you will learn about:
- Display the review box on your store
- Change the review box position
- Customize the master layout
- Rewrite the text in your review box
So let's start designing the widget to match the look and feel of your store!
1. Display the review box on your store
After you finished the installation, ManySales will automatically insert the widget on your product page. You can enable/disable the review widget on your storefront easily by switching on and off this button (As the following screenshot).
Why my review box still doesn't show up?
Usually we will automatically inject a code on your theme for the Review Box display. But if you can manually edit the code to entirely add/remove the Review Box:
- Go to your Shopify Themes menu
- Click the "Actions" menu and then select "Edit code"
- Open the template or section you use for product pages (usually it's called product.liquid or product-template.liquid, but some themes work differently)
- Add or remove this code below the </script> tag:
2. Change the review box position
The review widget usually appears below the product description section. However, you can change it to your favorite position or any where in your store.
To choose a position that you want to place the review widget, following the steps as below:
- Select Choose your own, then hit the button Find Element
- Select a random product page, then hit the button Start selecting.
- The selector will appear like this following your mouse movement when you hover over the page.
- When you're at your favorite position for review widget, click to select. Your chosen position's code will appear as below screenshot, just click save to complete.
3. Customize the master layout
There are two styles of layout for review box that are currently available: Grid view and List view. With each layout, you can edit the following elements:
- Review date
- Review font
- Start color
- Review box theme
4. Rewrite the text in your review box
Auto-translation might look fake sometimes. Therefore, in order to make the review box more compatible with the main language of your store, ManySales lets you to key-in the content in your own language instead.
For example, you can change the text in the 'Write a review' button to a brief up-sell message such as 'Leave a review and get 10% OFF' to encourage your customers in leaving more reviews and push them to place another order.
Should you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach us at email@example.com