Interacting with your customers is a thing to do when your customers engage in your store. Especially when you are using ManySales app to support you in selling products. For any activities related to the products selling, an notification to keep your customer posted regarding their order is a must. However, if you let the notification to be overlapping ManySales auto-email with Shopify, then it is a thing that you should avoid.
The following listed triggers will be overlapped between Shopify and ManySales:
- Order: Order confirmation, Order canceled, Abandoned checkout
- Shipment: Shipment update
- Customer: Customer account welcome
- Order: Order created, Order paid, Order fulfilled, Abandoned Checkout
- Shipment: Shipping update
- Customer: New customer
To avoid overlapping, there is the only way is that you have to disable the triggers in Shopify. Unexpectedly, Shopify doesn't allow users to turn it off and it is placed there as default. Moreover, the templates for those triggers that are offered in Shopify are quite simple, uncolored, and unattractive which causes your customer won't be motivated to buy your products even they added the items in the cart then leave it there.
What is the solution for you?
The main significant difference that ManySales brings to our users is the designed templates that will be a solution for you. ManySale is providing more and more interesting templates that will be attracted to your customers. Furthermore, you could keep editing the content until you're happy then you think it's ready to motivate your customer to buy the products.
Besides, there are a few triggers that Shopify allows you to disable and you can totally use the ones in ManySales for the replacement:
- Order: Abandon Checkout.
- Shipment: Out for delivery, delivered
Especially, ManySales will provide some special attributes that Shopify doesn't have as below:
- Request review: basically you could attach this form to the Shipping update in ManySales, which means you will ask for the reviews/comments/feedback from your customer after they picked up the products.
- Reactive user: this attribute is included in the Customer trigger. If you found someone engaged in your store (e.g signed up the newsletter) but he/she didn't have any interaction with you, then you could use this attribute to approach your customers as well.
Should you have further questions, feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.