There are three ways to add/import your contacts as below:
- Adding a new contact
- Syncing contacts from your Shopify store
- Uploading contacts with CSV file
The article below will describe in detail and instruct you on how to add and manage your contacts in ManySales.
Adding a new Contact
Creating contacts is an essential task to manage your customer base. To add a new contact, please follow these steps below:
- Click icon User Engagement then select the Contact Lists field
- Then click the button Add new contact
- Fill out the information about your contacts then click Save to complete.
Syncing contacts from your Shopify store:
- Click icon User Engagement then select the Import Contacts field
- Choose Sync all contacts or Custom rule
👉 Sync all contacts: all your contacts will be synced
👉 Custom rule: the contacts will be synced following the filter you set
- Hit the button Sync now to complete.
- When installing the ManySales app, the system will automatically sync your contact from the Shopify store. If you don't want this feature to operate, simply untick the Auto sync contacts matched with filter to Contact List then hit the button Sync now again.
Uploading contacts with CSV file:
- Click the icon like the picture below to upload your customer contacts file
- Hit the button Start import to upload
- You don't need to create a file in the Microsoft Excel application. Instead, you can download the sample file from ManySales then filling out the information before uploading it.
- The .csv file size is less than 2MB
- The data in the CSV file needs to be formatted according to specific requirements. For more information, see CSV files format
Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.