1. Import contacts by Google Sheets
To import contacts by using the free spreadsheet app, please follow the instructions as below:
- Open this link and Make a copy
- Fill in the contact data according to the titles in the spreadsheet
- Download it as .CSV file before importing to ManySales.
2. How to fill in the form
Fill in the review data according to these instructions. Do not rename or remove any of the columns Including the column titles.
- The system will display an error if your selected file format does not match our example file.
- There will be an error notice in case you close the browser during the import process is on-going,
- Email and Phone Number are two required information to be imported into ManySales. You may leave out one of these two information, but it's recommended that you should not leave both of them blank.
3. Upload your own CSV file
To import contacts using the downloaded CSV file, please follow these instructions:
- Download this file ManySales Contacts Import File Template. Or go to Audience List > click on the Add Contact button at the top right side of your screen > choose Import from file > click on the samplefile.csv to get the file
- Please insert all audience data below the existing column headers in the file.
- Fill in the audience data you’d like to import according to the instructions listed above (How to fill in the form).
- Save the file in a .CSV UTF-8 supported file format (To save in UTF-8 click here).
- Upload the file in your Upload file section:
- After the file was uploaded, you will receive an import summary popup, which notifies you of how many contacts were imported successfully.
If you need more help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at email@example.com