Does your Shopify store have hundreds of abandoned checkouts waiting for their owners to proceed to checkout? This is a common issue for many online stores. How do you tackle this issue SMS/Email automation to increase your orders?
This article will give you an overview of how to send automatic reminders with ManySales to customers who abandon their carts:
You can easily create your workflow automation for each trigger(s). Here let create a workflow with trigger: Abandoned Checkout for Abandoned Checkout Recovery with SMS/Email Automation:
- Click on Automation Flow in the side menu and then click on Create new. You can also click Enable on the predefined Abandoned Checkout SMS/Email automation.
- Use the General field to give your automation a name and click Enable/Disable on this automation. For example Abandoned Checkout SMS/Email Reminder.
- Use the Trigger field to choose a trigger to start your workflow. From the Order drop-down menu select Abandoned checkout and then click Save.
- Then click on (+) icon to add action selection for this workflow
- Then click on the Condition icon, set your condition for your flow then hit the Add button to continue
- Next, if those abandoned checkout cases with the cart value greater than $100, then select the action for your flow by clicking on Yes (+) button
- Select the follow-up SMS/Email action to interact with customers
- You can create a new SMS campaign or Email campaign or load content from SMS/Email drafts/campaigns or choose the template as the picture below:
- Finally, save this workflow and see how your campaigns perform.
Please see these articles for SMS/Email and Automation Flow setup for further information
>>> Automation Setup
If you need more help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org