How to top-up SMS credit?
To top-up credit to your account in the ManySales app, follow these steps:
- At the User Engagement icon, select the SMS Credits field
- Enter the number of SMS Credits then hit Top-up now button
- Enter your email/phone number then press continue or you can choose to pay with Debit or Credit card
How to check SMS price checking?
When you need to send short and accurate messages to customers, partners, SMS text messaging represents a cost-effective, efficient, and secure way to communicate. With the ManySales app, you can easily check the price before sending it to your customers either domestic or international.
To make sure your current credit is enough to send the bulk SMS, please fill out the information as below:
- The country you are going to choose for SMS sending or receiving
- The number of messages
After completing, the system will calculate and give you the estimates fee you have to spend. Then, you could compare it to your current credit to know whether you must top-up more or not.
For example, I want to send SMS to my customers in Singapore with the number of messages is 500. I will fill out as below:
According to the result, I have to spend $25 to send those 500 messages to my customer in Singapore. It's very easy and convenient.
- If your credit balance is under 0.5 USD, you cannot make an SMS campaign to approach your customers.
- For those unsuccessful SMS delivery cases, the system won't them in the bill then you won't be charged.
If you need some more help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at email@example.com