The message pricing (which is SMS Credits) is not included in your recurring charge, therefore, you will be required to top-up an amount of money in order to send text messages.
Check out ManySales Policy on the SMS credits here.
1. How much does an SMS cost?
When you need to send short and accurate messages to customers, partners, SMS text messaging represents a cost-effective, efficient, and secure way to communicate. With ManySales, you can easily check the price before sending it to your customers either domestic or international.
To make sure your current credits is enough to start a SMS Campaign, you can estimate the cost by defining:
- The country of your receivers
- The number of messages you intend to send
The system will calculate and give you the estimated cost you will need to spend for a campaign. For example, if you intend to send SMS to your customers in Singapore with the total number of messages is 500. You will find out the estimated cost as below:
So according to the result, you will have to spend US $25 in order to send 500 messages to your customers in Singapore. It's very easy and convenient.
2. How to top-up SMS credits?
Go to Billing & Plan section > select SMS Credits > enter the amount of money you would like to top-up in your balance, then hit Top-up button. Shopify merchants will be directed to Shopify Payment Gateway.
Apart from that, you can also track your recent activity of transactions on ManySales on the same page.
- If your credit balance is under US $0.5, you will not be able to start a SMS Campaign.
- You will not be charged over the unsuccessful SMS delivery cases such as phone number is invalid.
- Please note that the SMS price might be updated without announcement, make sure you check the estimated cost first before starting a SMS campaign to avoid any unexpected issue.
If you need some more help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at email@example.com