For our Pricing plans in 2020, please refer to this article.
Since our apps are using Shopify Payment Gateway for recurring charge, we have to follow all of their Policies, therefore please read more here for more details.
- In some cases when you have to uninstall and re-install the app, just follow all the steps in How to get ManySales app, and all your data will be synced back.
- In case you're having any issues with your charging/payment procedure, please contact the Shopify support team as soon as possible. Also, kindly notify us by our live chat or our email.
UPGRADE/ DOWNGRADE CHARGE
- For upgrading and downgrading concern(s) during the billing period, please refer to this link here.
- Pageviews and emails are not usage charge, we don't charge extra amount on it.
- If you need more pageviews / emails than what your current plan offers, you will be required to upgrade to a whole new package.
- After upgrading to a higher volume plan, you can only downgrade from Advanced to Basic. In order to go back to a lower volume plan, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can NOT downgrade to Free Plan once you're already at a paid plan.
USAGE CHARGE (SMS CREDITS TOP-UP)
- For Shopify merchants, the top-up process will be executed via Shopify Payment Gateway. For merchants from other platforms, any transactions will be proceeded via Paypal Payment Gateway
- SMS credits are NOT refundable & only applied to send SMS messages.
- Minimum top-up is $10 per transaction, you can refill your balance at anytime.
- SMS credits do not expire at the end of the billing cycle, remaining amount rolls over to the next month. In case you decide to reinstall the app, your balance of SMS credits still remains the same.
- Please keep in mind that you have agreed to our Terms of Service once you approved the charge. ALL charges made on ManySales products can NOT be canceled.
CONDITIONS TO APPLY FOR A REFUND
- You have to contact us via our live chat, or our email to describe your problem(s) within 14 days from the date you approved charge.
- All processes must follow the Support Policy in order to get the final confirmation from both sides.
- During the progress of supporting, please understand all standards and the abuse rules (check out Support Policy).
- If our support team confirms that the problem(s) are unable to be fixed.
- All bugs need to be considered within the scope of works (check out Support Policy).
REFUNDS ARE REJECTED UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES
- You changed your mind about the purchase, or you chose not to use the product anymore, or you find that our product does NOT suit your needs after the refund period.
- Your descriptions are detected as “out of scope” (check out Support Policy)
- You did NOT contact the support team for help.
- You are unable to show proof, or screenshot of the broken/missing part.
- You are unable to show proof, or screenshot related to your bugs.
- You do NOT want to share your staff account, or grant access for collaborator account for us to check the issue.
- You repeatedly installed and uninstalled our products, and ask for a refund.
- You repeatedly send the same contents and negotiate for a refund (full refund or partial refund).
- You express your behaviors in some ways of showing an intention to cause a threat to ManySales.
- You express your behaviors in some ways of threatening the Support Team.
- You say that you install the wrong product, and want to get a refund. You should check out your order carefully before making the payment.
III. Updates to the refund policy
- This refund policy can be updated at any time, WITHOUT prior notice, and is applicable immediately for ALL subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service, and its acceptance is mandatory for ALL users.
- ManySales reserves the right to refuse refunds if ANY efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.
If you need more help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at email@example.com