Frequency is the number of times a user sees your message, pop-up or banner over a given time period. Frequency capping will help you to avoid spamming users too much with the same content.
For Blinking Tabs, Bars, and Pop-ups:
- Frequency capping: Total of time a visitor sees this content. Set to 0 (zero) equals unlimited
- Delay between two appearances: The delay of the next pop-up after the 1st one disappeared. Set to 0 (zero) equals no delay
Recommendation for Pop-ups appearance:
- If you would like your pop-up to be seen one time only, set the frequency capping to '1 time per a visitor'. To preview the one-time pop-up, please open your website via an incognito window.
- If you would like your pop-up to show up multiple times without disturbing your customers, go ahead and set up a delay period between each pop-up appearance to at least 45-60 seconds.
For Sales Pop:
- Initial delay: The delay of the 1st appearance. Set to 0 (zero) equals no delay
- Display time: The delay before the content timeout. Set to 0 (zero) equals timeout immediately after 2 seconds of animation time
- Frequency capping: same as above
- Delay between two appearances: same as above
Important: Frequency settings will only take effect after a visitor takes action with the content (close banner/ reactive tab/ click pop-up...)